We will only collect and use your personal data to:
- fulfil your order(s)
- improve your shopping experience
- help us to make our marketing more relevant to you and keep you up to date with the latest offers and trends
- improve our services
- meet our legal responsibilities
Personal data only includes information relating to persons who can be identified or who are identifiable directly from the information in question; or who can be indirectly identified from that information in combination with other information.
Details of our Data Protection Officer responsible for overseeing questions in relation to this privacy notice, and our details are set out in the “How to Contact Us” section at the end of this notice.
The Bee Thrive may collect the following information about you:
- your name, date of birth and gender;
- your contact details: postal address including billing and delivery addresses, telephone numbers (including mobile numbers) and e-mail address;
- purchases and orders made by you;
- transactional data such as order number, subtotal, discounts, shipping, product number,single item price, tax;
- your online browsing history on our website;
- your password;
- when you make a purchase or place an order with us, your payment card details;
- your communication and marketing preferences;
- your correspondence and communications with The Bee Thrive; and
- other publicly available personal data, including any which you have shared via a public platform (such as a Twitter or Facebook).
This list is not exhaustive, and, in specific instances, we may need to collect additional data.
We may receive personal data about you from various third parties, including:
- Technical Data from third parties, including analytics providers such as Google. Please see further information in the section entitled ‘Marketing preferences, adverts and cookies’.
- Technical Data from affiliate networks through whom you have accessed our website;
- Identity and Contact Data from social media platforms when you log in to our website using such social media platforms;
- Contact, Financial and Transaction Data from providers of technical, payment and delivery services.
The Bee Thrive includes social media features hosted by a third party (such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter), which may collect information about your IP address and which page you are visiting. Your interactions with these platforms are governed by the privacy policies of the companies that provide them. Anything you submit to The Bee Thrive via a social media platform is done so at your own risk without any expectation of privacy.